As a bank with the heart of a startup, we combine the best of both worlds, reliability and innovation, and create an environment in which people are motivated to leave their mark and create new solutions that shape the world of (not only) finance. We are a bank that wants to be recognized for its own style and for us it is important that what we do, we excel in!
Group Data Architect (m/f)
Place of work: Zagreb
Do you want to join the world of unconventional bankers? Do you want to be a part of the Bank's strategic projects? Do you know how to manage data, data margin structures, definitions, and data consistency? Then join us in creating a world of clear, simple, and direct banking!
Tasks in your new job:
- developing and implementing Bank's data strategy and participate in strategic projects related to data and data flows
- define and implement policies, procedures, models, and technologies that will be used to collect, organize, store data, and retrieve information for the bank
- data model design and implementation aligned with database development standards and best practices
- design, implementation and management of data warehouses, data marts and data analytics systems
- research new opportunities, identify new data sources (internal and external) and create methods to acquire data and integrate it to existing architecture
- develop measures that ensure data accuracy, integrity, accessibility, and security
- make recommendations for standardization and proper data usage
- continuous review of data architecture, infrastructure, data management technologies, data management system performance, and make recommendations for improvements
- close collaboration with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and vendors for the smooth functioning of the enterprise data system and ensuring a link between the IT sector and business data users
- support for monitoring, improving, and reporting data quality
Contact us if:
- you graduated from college
- you have experience in the same or similar jobs
- you know how to work with databases (SQL), tools for data integration and transformation (SSIS, ODI, ADF)
- you have the knowledge of data analytical tools (Power BI, SSRS, Tableau, IBM Cognos, SAS)
- you solve problems well and you are analytical
- you are up to date in performing work tasks, reliable and organized
- you have the ability to work individually and, in a team
You can gain advantage with:
- knowledge of Data Warehouse Architecture and data modeling design techniques
- experience with BI/DWH, Big Data, Data Lake, Azure Cloud
- exposure to an international environment on Addiko Group level (all Addiko countries)
- the possibility of professional development and continuous development of knowledge
- a dynamic business environment
- working with international professionals and motivated team in great team atmosphere
We strive to attract the best professionals; those who are not afraid to go out of the box and see the bigger picture. We offer a work environment that encourages innovative solutions and a culture of community, respects feedback and nurtures human relationships. A culture in which “we” means that everyone has their “I” and every self is part of the team. Join us and leave you mark in the world of banking!
You think we have a chance with you? If yes, apply and attach your CV and cover letter.
Due to the precautionary measures introduced, given the COVID-19 virus, the entire selection process will be done ‘online’ (testing and interview).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. By submitting the application, candidates agree to the use and storage of personal data for the purpose of the selection process.