To support our “Group Operational Risk Management” team, we are currently looking for an:
Expert, Group Operational Risk & Internal Control System (m/f)
Location: Vienna / Zagreb / Ljubljana
- You are responsible for risk assessment execution, steering, monitoring, and reporting related to processes, scenarios, outsourcing and products as well as the overall risk portfolio monitoring
- You are responsible for reporting and analyis of Operational and Non-Financial Risk, including tracking and upkeeping of regulatory changes and internal documentation, developing strategies and implementing them.
- You act as central coordination between local subsidiaries and the group and guide colleagues in group approach as well as act as sounding board for challenging questions and situations
- You upgrade methodologies, indicators, reporting and tools
- You will lead the transition from qualitative assessment practices into quantitative ones and drive the Non-Financial Risk Management (NFRM) agenda
- You collaborate and communicate with all entities related to awareness, trainings, and risk culture steering
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics or other related business sciences.)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Risk, preferably in Operational Risk Management
- You are keen on developing Non-Financial Risk Management to further support Addiko’s risk culture by putting risk management even further into the focus and to add value with your actions and challenging the status quo
- You have general knowledge of the banking industry and non-financial and operational risk management including relevant regulations (e.g. Internal Governance, risk appetite & strategy, ICAAP, SREP, recovery plan, Compliance, OpRisk, Information Security, Outsourcing, CRR …)
- You have an excellent understanding of the bank’s processes and risk assessments methodologies
- Your strength is guiding and challenging risk assessments and connecting information and data from various sources to integrate them into meaningful analyses and monitoring
- You provide strong analytical, meaningful communication and presentation skills that support communicating complex topics clearly and structured
- You have profound knowledge in MS Office and data analytical tools and automatization (Power BI, SAS EGRC, etc.…)
- You understand cultural diversity topics and have excellent negotiation & organizational skills as well as can communicate at all levels of the organization
- You act proactively towards new topics or best practices, tasks and combining them with existing methodologies
- You can independently, self-reliant, and autonomously acquire new skills, understand methodologies or regulatory requirements
- You are a team-player focused on connecting, contributing, and transforming
- You are proficient in English, local languages are a plus
- Full – time contract
- Work in a professional and motivated team
- Stimulating and dynamic work environment
Did you like the ad? If yes, apply and submit your CV in English no later than: 12.04.2021.
Due to the precautionary measures introduced, given the COVID-19 virus, the entire selection process will be done ‘online’ (testing and video interview).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. By submitting the application, candidates agree to the use and storage of personal data for the purpose of the selection process.